This toolkit includes unmodified content from already copyrighted or licensed materials. These fall outside our copyright and reproduction of this content is governed by the license terms attached thereto. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- CFIR-ERIC Matching Tool v. 1 ©2021 CFIR Research Team-Center for Clinical Management Research. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)
- Guidelines for Recovery Oriented Practice © 2021 Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Implementation strategies: recommendations for specifying and reporting – © 2013 Proctor et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
- A refined compilation of implementation strategies: results from the Expert Recommendations for Implementing Change (ERIC) project. © 2015 Powell et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
- Fostering implementation of health services research findings into practice: a consolidated framework for advancing implementation science. © 2009 Damschroder et al., licensee BioMed Central Ltd. Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)
- Outcomes for Implementation Research: Conceptual Distinctions, Measurement Challenges, and Research Agenda. The Author(s) 2010 (Proctor et al.). Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode)
Disclaimer: The copyright holders make these Materials available under the condition that they accept no liability or responsibility as to how these Materials are used, or as a consequence of any reliance upon, or use of, the Materials contained in this site.